August is here, and school is starting soon!
Here are some reminders for new students and students returning from summer break.
- Bring sparring gear to every class.
- We will have some kind of sparring activity every week.
- Required gear includes: headgear with face shield, handgear, footgear, and mouthguard. All of these items can be ordered via the website or bought elsewhere; mouthguards are also available in class for $3.
- White belt students may use class gear, but must purchase mouthguards.
- Bring your Student Manual to every class.
- Print it from last week’s email and put it in a binder
- Or purchase one in class for $5.
- Students are responsible for getting attendance signatures.
- Tuition is due as of the first class of each month.
- Pay online or in class (cash, check, or card).
- Students can pay monthly or in 3 month increments.
- Our “official” tournament this fall will be PKC’s Clash of the Titans Team Tournament in October (date TBA). This tournament is tremendous fun–you’ll love it!
- Students are required to attend 2 tournaments per year.
- There are other options if you are not able to attend this tournament.
- This tournament is not required for Fight Team students, but is highly recommended.
I’m looking forward to seeing some familiar faces returning to class soon, and introducing you all to our bumper crop of new white belts who started during the summer. It’s going to be a great Fall!
See you Friday!